Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Monitors - Ubuntu 8.04 - Compiz Fusion - XGL NVIDIA Working! (Video Included)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Smile Re: 6 Monitors - Ubuntu 8.04 - Compiz Fusion - XGL NVIDIA Working! (Video Included)

Hi !

welcome back

Red Dot : post your xorg.conf

Beans

Re: 6 Monitors - Ubuntu 8.04 - Compiz Fusion - XGL NVIDIA Working! (Video Included)

Quote Originally Posted by jajaX View Post
    Hi !

welcome back

Red Dot : post your xorg.conf
    Here it is as in use right now, 6 screens, 3x3 -

Code:
    # xorg.conf (X.Org X Window System server configuration file)
    #
    # Custom xorg.conf for multiple gpu configuration.
    # Produced by Shane Menshik ( helpme<use at symbol here>d2global<use period here>com )
    # http://www.d2global.com or http://www.shanemenshik.com
    #
    # Created: 04-14-2009
    # Version: 1.0
    #
    # *** THIS FILE MUST BE USED AS AN EXAMPLE! ***
    # *** IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT MODIFCATION ON A DIFFERENT SYSTEM ***
    # *** I KEEP A LOT OF THINGS IN HERE SO I CAN UNCOMMENT THEM TO CHECK SETTINGS - MOST ARE NOT NEEDED OR SET BY DEFAULT
    # *** NOT SURE WHAT IF ANYTHING IS USED BY XSERVER-XGL FROM THIS FILE SO I KEEP MOST OF THE OLD METHODS USED IN UBUNTU HARDY IN HERE THAT I CAN
    # ***
    # *** MORE NOTES:
    # ***      * - I DISABLE XINERAMA INFO FROM BEING SENT IN THE SCREEN TWINVIEW CONFIGURATIONS BECAUSE I DONT THINK IT WORKS ANYMORE ANYWAY
    # ***          AND I USE THE FAKEXINERAMA PATCHES TO PROVIDE XINERAMA INFORMATION TO THE SYSTEM. "NoTwinViewXineramaInfo" "True"
    #
    # TO RETURN TO DEFAULT xorg.conf RUN THE FOLLOWING COMMAND:
    #   sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg

Section "ServerLayout"
        # THIS AREA OF THE CONFIGURATION FILE SETS UP THE LAYOUT OF THE XSERVER SCREEN PROFILES AND HOW THEY ARE ARRANGED TO EACH OTHER
        Identifier  "Default Layout"
        # SETUP TWINVIEW SCREEN FOR CARD #1
        Screen      0  "Screen 1" 1680 0

# SETUP TWINVIEW SCREEN FOR CARD #2
        Screen      1  "Screen 2" 0 0

# SETUP TWINVIEW SCREEN FOR CARD #3
        Screen      2  "Screen 3" 3360 0

# INCLUDE DEFAULT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DEVICES - THESE ARE TAKEN CARE OF BY EVDEV LATER ON
        InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
        InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
    EndSection

Section "Module"
        # THE MODULE SECTION PROVIDES AN AREA TO TELL THE XSERVER WHAT METHODS WE WANT TO USE WITH THE DEVICES IN THE SYSTEM
        # ATTEMPT TO DISABLE DRI2 - WHICH IT SHOWS IN THE LOG IS ENABLED ANYWAY - THIS WAS ADDED BY ENVYNG SO I KEEP IT HERE FOR NOW
        # IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WHEN THIS OPTION IS INCLUDED IN THE DEFAULT CONF FILE CREATED BY ENVYNG THAT NVIDIA-SETTINGS WILL ERROR
        # BECAUSE IT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT!  IT SHOULD BE REMOVED BEFORE USING THE NVIDIA-SETTINGS CONFIGURATION UTILITY!
        Disable	"dri2"
        # THESE ALL SHOW UP AS LOADED BY DEFAULT BUT I KEEP THEM IN HERE ANYWAY FOR NOW
        Load        "dbe"
        Load	"dri"
        Load        "extmod"
        Load        "glx"
        Load        "record"
        Load        "fbdevhw"
        Load	"vbe"
        # THINGS THE NVIDIA KERNEL DRIVER TAKES CARE OF
        #Load	   "int10"
    EndSection

Section "Files"
        # path to defoma fonts - I KEEP THESE IN HERE TO PREVENT COMPAT ISSUES - MAY NOT BE NEEDED
        FontPath    "/usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath    "/usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath    "/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc"
        FontPath    "/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1"
        FontPath    "/usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi"
        FontPath    "/usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi"
        FontPath	"/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"
    EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
        # ENABLE OLDSTYLE XINERAMA TO COMBINE ALL SCREENS SET IN SERVERLAYOUT INTO ONE DESKTOP
        # THIS IS THE OLD METHOD OF DOING THINGS BUT IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMBINE SCREENS THAT ARE ON TWO DIFFERENT
        # GRAPHICS CARDS INTO ONE LARGE DESKTOP AT THIS TIME.  XRANDR METHODS WILL HOPEFULLY REPLACE THIS SOON?
        # ONCE THIS IS ENABLED - COMPOSITE IS DISABLED IN THE MAIN ROOT XSERVER.  WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH
        # THE MESS OF USING / HACKING XSERVER-XGL TO WORK WITH THE LATEST RELEASES OF UBUNTU (INTREPID, JAUNTY).
        Option	"Xinerama" "1"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        # SETUP THE MAIN KEYBOARD - DUE TO CHANGES IN THE XSERVER/XORG - WE NOW USE THE EVDEV DRIVER HERE
        # I HAVE A LOGITECH G15 KEYBOARD SO THE REST IS CONFIG INFO FOR THAT
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "evdev"
        Option      "XkbRules" "evdev"
        Option	"XkbModel" "logitech_g15"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        # SETUP THE MAIN MOUSE - I KEEP THIS IN HERE TO PREVENT COMPAT ISSUES - MAY BE NEEDED BY XSERVER-XGL?
        # I HAVE A LOGITECH G9 LASER MOUSE
        Identifier 	"Mouse0"
        Driver    	"mouse"
        Option     	"Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        # MONITOR PROFILE INFORMATION FOR TWINVIEW SCREEN 1
        # TWINVIEW BY DEFAULT WILL USE THE SAME MONITOR PROFILE FOR BOTH PORTS ON THE GRAPHICS CARD
        # THIS CAN BE CHANGED USING NVIDIA OPTIONS IN THE SCREEN SETUP OF THIS CONFIG FILE - BUT ALL MY MONITORS ARE THE SAME SO
        # I DO NOT USE IT AND HAVE NOT TESTED IT.
        Identifier     "Configured Monitor 1"
        VendorName     "Dell"
        ModelName      "DELL 2009W"
        HorizSync       30.0 - 83.0
        VertRefresh     56.0 - 75.0
        Option	   "DPMS"
    EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        # MONITOR PROFILE INFORMATION FOR TWINVIEW SCREEN 2
        # TWINVIEW BY DEFAULT WILL USE THE SAME MONITOR PROFILE FOR BOTH PORTS ON THE GRAPHICS CARD
        # THIS CAN BE CHANGED USING NVIDIA OPTIONS IN THE SCREEN SETUP OF THIS CONFIG FILE - BUT ALL MY MONITORS ARE THE SAME SO
        Identifier     "Configured Monitor 2"
        VendorName     "Dell"
        Option	   "DPMS"
    EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        # MONITOR PROFILE INFORMATION FOR TWINVIEW SCREEN 3
        Identifier     "Configured Monitor 3"
        VendorName     "Dell"
        Option	   "DPMS"
    EndSection

Section "Device"
        # THIS IS THE DEVICE CONFIGURATION PROFILE FOR GRAPHICS CARD #1 - THE PRIMARY GRAPHICS CARD BECAUSE ITS FIRST AND THE LOWEST PCI BUSID (I THINK THATS WHY)
        # I HAVE 3 GEFORCE 8800 GTX PCIe CARDS IN THIS SYSTEM - ALL IDENTICAL - SO ALL THREE DEVICE CONFIGURATION PROFILES ARE THE SAME WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE
        # BusID OPTION.  THE BusID OPTION POINTS TO THE INDIVIDUAL GRAPHICS CARD'S PCI BusID.  THE IDENTIFIER ALSO CONTAINS THE CARD NUMBER (ie. 1, 2, or 3)
        Identifier     "Configured Video Device 1"
        Driver         "nvidia"
        VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
        BoardName      "GeForce 8800 GTX"
        BusID          "PCI:3:0:0"
        Option         "NoLogo" "True"
        Option 	   "AddARGBGLXVisuals" "True"
        Option         "RenderAccel" "True"
        Option	   "BackingStore" "True"
        Option	   "DamageEvents" "True"
        Option         "AllowGLXWithComposite" "True"
        Option	   "UseCompositeWrapper" "True"
        Option 	   "InitializeWindowBackingPixmaps" "True" # - NO CHANGE
        Option	   "AllowSHMPixmaps" "True" # - NO EFFECT - SUPPOSED TO DEGRADE PERFORMANCE
        Option	   "AllowIndirectPixmaps" "True" # - SET BY DEFAULT
        Option	   "NoFlip" "True" # - NO CHANGE
        Option	   "TripleBuffer" "True" # # - PERFORMANCE DEGRADE?
        Option 	   "DisableGLXRootClipping" "True" # - NO EFFECT - SHOWS UP IN LOG BUT DO NOT SEE DIFF.
    #    Option 	   "PixmapCacheSize" "134217728" # - NO CHANGE
    #    Option 	   "UseEvents" "False" # - SET BY DEFAULT
    #    Option	   "NoRenderExtension" "False" # - SET BY DEFAULT
    #    Option	   "XvmcUsesTextures" "True" # - CAUSED ICONS TO NOT SHOW UP UNTIL MOUSEOVER
    #    Option	   "MultisampleCompatibility" "True" # - NO EFFECT - SUPPOSED TO BE FOR CORRECT OPERATION OF SoftImage XSI
    #    Option	   "UseInt10Module" "True" # - CAUSES VIDEO CARD BIOS TO RESET / RELOAD AND X WILL NOT LOAD
    #    Option	   "UseEdidFreqs" "False"
    #    Option	   "ConnectedMonitor" "DFP, DFP"
    #    Option	   "SWCursor" "on" # - WHEN ENABLED THE MOUSE CURSOR GETS DISTORTED
    #    Option	   "HWCursor" "off" # - WHEN DISABLED THE SWCURSOR IS USED AND MOUSE GETS DISTORTED
    #    Option	   "CursorShadow" "off"
    EndSection

Section "Device"
        # THIS IS THE DEVICE CONFIGURATION PROFILE FOR GRAPHICS CARD #2
        # I HAVE 3 GEFORCE 8800 GTX PCIe CARDS IN THIS SYSTEM - ALL IDENTICAL - SO ALL THREE DEVICE CONFIGURATION PROFILES ARE THE SAME WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE
        # BusID OPTION.  THE BusID OPTION POINTS TO THE INDIVIDUAL GRAPHICS CARD'S PCI BusID.  THE IDENTIFIER ALSO CONTAINS THE CARD NUMBER (ie. 1, 2, or 3)
        Identifier     "Configured Video Device 2"
        Driver         "nvidia"
        BusID          "PCI:4:0:0"
        Option	   "AllowSHMPixmaps" "True" # - NO EFFECT - SUPPOSED TO DEGRADE PERFORMANCE
        Option 	   "DisableGLXRootClipping" "True" # - NO EFFECT - SHOWS UP IN LOG BUT DO NOT SEE DIFF.
    #    Option	   "XvmcUsesTextures" "True" # - CAUSED ICONS TO NOT SHOW UP UNTIL MOUSEOVER
    #    Option	   "MultisampleCompatibility" "True" # - NO EFFECT - SUPPOSED TO BE FOR CORRECT OPERATION OF SoftImage XSI
    #    Option	   "UseInt10Module" "True" # - CAUSES VIDEO CARD BIOS TO RESET / RELOAD AND X WILL NOT LOAD
    #    Option	   "HWCursor" "off" # - WHEN DISABLED THE SWCURSOR IS USED AND MOUSE GETS DISTORTED
    EndSection

Section "Device"
        # THIS IS THE DEVICE CONFIGURATION PROFILE FOR GRAPHICS CARD #3
        Identifier     "Configured Video Device 3"
        Driver         "nvidia"
        BusID          "PCI:7:0:0"
    EndSection

Section "Screen"
        # THIS IS THE XSCREEN CONFIGURATION PROFILE TO SETUP AN XSCREEN ON A SINGLE GRAPHICS CARD
        # EACH XSCREEN PROFILE IS JOINED TOGETHER USING XINERAMA TO FORM A SINGLE LARGE DESKTOP
        # THIS XSCREEN CONFIGURATION PROFILE USES BOTH PORTS ON A SIGNLE NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD TOGETHER
        # UNDER NVIDIA'S TWINVIEW.  WHEN COMBINED USING TWINVIEW THE XSERVER SEES BOTH PORTS / MONITORS AS
        # A SINGLE SCREEN / DISPLAY.  ITS USED HERE BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE THE WAY TO USE BOTH PORTS
        # ON AN NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD TO GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE.  THERE IS AN XSCREEN CONFIGURATION PROFILE
        # FOR EACH GRAPHICS CARD IN THE SYSTEM.
        Identifier     "Screen 1"
        Device         "Configured Video Device 1"
        Monitor        "Configured Monitor 1"
        DefaultDepth    24
        Option	   "TwinView" "1"
        Option	   "NoTwinViewXineramaInfo" "True"
        Option         "metamodes" "DFP-0: 1680x1050 +0+1050, DFP-1: 1680x1050 +0+0"
    #    Option	   "metamodes" "DFP-1: 1680x1050_60 +0+0" # - I USE THIS TO SWTICH TO A SINGLE MONITOR SETUP SOMETIMES TO CHECK CONFIGURATIONS - NOT NEEDED
        SubSection     "Display"
            Depth       24
        EndSubSection
    EndSection

Section "Screen"
        # THIS IS THE XSCREEN CONFIGURATION PROFILE TO SETUP AN XSCREEN ON A SINGLE GRAPHICS CARD
        # EACH XSCREEN PROFILE IS JOINED TOGETHER USING XINERAMA TO FORM A SINGLE LARGE DESKTOP
        # THIS XSCREEN CONFIGURATION PROFILE USES BOTH PORTS ON A SIGNLE NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD TOGETHER
        # UNDER NVIDIA'S TWINVIEW.  WHEN COMBINED USING TWINVIEW THE XSERVER SEES BOTH PORTS / MONITORS AS
        # A SINGLE SCREEN / DISPLAY.  ITS USED HERE BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE THE WAY TO USE BOTH PORTS
        # ON AN NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD TO GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE.  THERE IS AN XSCREEN CONFIGURATION PROFILE
        Identifier     "Screen 2"
        Device         "Configured Video Device 2"
        Monitor        "Configured Monitor 2"
        DefaultDepth    24
        Option	   "TwinView" "1"
    #    Option	   "metamodes" "DFP-1: 1680x1050_60 +0+0" # - I USE THIS TO SWTICH TO A SINGLE MONITOR SETUP SOMETIMES TO CHECK CONFIGURATIONS - NOT NEEDED
        SubSection     "Display"
            Depth       24
        EndSubSection
    EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier     "Screen 3"
        Device         "Configured Video Device 3"
        Monitor        "Configured Monitor 3"
        DefaultDepth    24
        Option	   "TwinView" "1"
        SubSection     "Display"
            Depth       24
        EndSubSection
    EndSection

Section "Extensions"
        # HERE WE SET THE COMPOSITE EXTENSION TO BE ENABLED ON THE MAIN XSERVER.  THE LOG FILE SHOWS IT ENABLED - HOWEVER THE NVIDIA DRIVER SEEMS TO DISABLE IT
        # OR MAKE IT INACTIVE WHEN THE XINERAMA EXTENSION SET IN THE SERVERFLAGS SECTION IS ENABLED (WHICH IS REQUIRED TO COMBINE THE SCREENS CONFIGURED ON INDIVIDUAL
        # GRAPHICS CARDS - HENCE THE NEED FOR XSERVER-XGL TO LOAD ON TOP OF THIS CONFIGURATION TO PROVIDE COMPOSITE AND OPENGL - WHICH IS NEEDED FOR COMPIZ-FUSION
        # I HAVE SET THIS TO Disable AND THE CONFIGURATION STILL WORKS - BUT NOT SURE IF IT HAS SIDE EFFECTS - SO I JUST LEAVE IT ENABLED.
        Option         "Composite" "Enabled"
    EndSection
    Shane Menshik
    D2 Global Inc.
    http://www.d2global.com

Beans

Re: 6 Monitors - Ubuntu 8.04 - Compiz Fusion - XGL NVIDIA Working! (Video Included)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
    I have Compiz working on 3 screens in 9.04 across 2 NVIDIA cards. However, 2 of the screens are TwinView and the 3rd is a separate X screen, w/o Xinerama enabled. Ideally I'd prefer 3 separate X screens with Xinerama... but of course that breaks X I hope Shane's solution fixes that.
    Red Dot - you using any patches? What NVIDIA driver are you using - 180.44 or one you compiled from source ? Please post your configuration - I've been getting quite frustrated trying to get my two Twinview framebuffers to work on my four displays.

As it is - I can get them working just fine without Xinerama, but its very frustrating that I can't drag windows from one framebuffer to the other...

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by brighton36 View Post
    Red Dot - you using any patches? What NVIDIA driver are you using - 180.44 or one you compiled from source ? Please post your configuration - I've been getting quite frustrated trying to get my two Twinview framebuffers to work on my four displays.

As it is - I can get them working just fine without Xinerama, but its very frustrating that I can't drag windows from one framebuffer to the other...
    I originally applied the multiple screen ghost cursor patch to the X server when I was trying to run Xinerama, but I'm not running Xinerama anymore (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/357901).

I am also using NVIDIA driver 180.44
    Code:
    %cat /proc/driver/nvidia/version
    NVRM version: NVIDIA UNIX x86 Kernel Module  180.44  Mon Mar 23 14:59:10 PST 2009
    Here is my xorg.conf (still need to figure out the Xinerama piece).
    Code:
    # nvidia-settings: X configuration file generated by nvidia-settings
    # nvidia-settings:  version 1.0  (buildd@palmer)  Sun Feb  1 20:21:04 UTC 2009

# nvidia-xconfig: X configuration file generated by nvidia-xconfig
    # nvidia-xconfig:  version 1.0  (buildmeister@builder3)  Thu Feb 14 18:20:37 PST 2008
    # xorg.conf (xorg X Window System server configuration file)
    #
    # This file was generated by dexconf, the Debian X Configuration tool, using
    # values from the debconf database.
    #
    # Edit this file with caution, and see the xorg.conf manual page.
    # (Type "man xorg.conf" at the shell prompt.)
    #
    # This file is automatically updated on xserver-xorg package upgrades *only*
    # if it has not been modified since the last upgrade of the xserver-xorg
    # package.
    #
    # If you have edited this file but would like it to be automatically updated
    # again, run the following command:
    # sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg
    #--------------------------------------------------
    # Server Layout
    Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "Three Monitor Layout"
        Screen      0  "ScreenLeftAndMiddle" 0 0
        Screen      1  "ScreenRight" RightOf "ScreenLeftAndMiddle"
        InputDevice    "Enermax Aurora"
        InputDevice    "Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000"
    EndSection

# Module
    Section "Module"
       #Load           "glx"
       #Disable	   "glx"
        Load           "dbe"
        Load           "extmod"
    EndSection

# Server Flags
    Section "ServerFlags"
        Option         "Xinerama" "false"
        Option         "DontZap" "false"
    EndSection

# Input Devices
    Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier     "Enermax Aurora"
        Driver         "kbd"
        Option         "CoreKeyboard"
        Option         "XkbRules" "xorg"
        Option         "XkbModel" "pc101"
        Option         "XkbLayout" "us"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier     "Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000"
        Driver         "mouse"
        Option         "CorePointer"
        Option         "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option         "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
        Option         "Buttons" "9"
        Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option         "DialRelativeAxisButtons" "6 7"
    EndSection

# Monitors
    Section "Monitor"
        Identifier     "Viewsonic VX910"
        VendorName     "Viewsonic"
        ModelName      "VX910"
        HorizSync       30.0 - 82.0
        VertRefresh     50.0 - 85.0
        Option         "DPMS"
    EndSection

# Devices
    Section "Device"
        Identifier     "nVidia Corporation [GeForce 9500 GT]"
        Driver         "nvidia"
        BoardName      "GeForce 9500 GT"
        BusID          "PCI:1:0:0"
    EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier     "nVidia Corporation [GeForce 6200]"
        Driver         "nvidia"
        BoardName      "GeForce 6200"
        BusID          "PCI:5:0:0"
    EndSection

# Screens
    Section "Screen"
        Identifier     "ScreenLeftAndMiddle"
        Device         "nVidia Corporation [GeForce 9500 GT]"
        Monitor        "Viewsonic VX910"
        DefaultDepth    24
        Option         "TwinView" "1"
        Option         "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" "DFP-0"
        Option         "metamodes" "DFP-0: nvidia-auto-select +1280+0, DFP-1: nvidia-auto-select +0+0"
        SubSection     "Display"
            Depth       24
        EndSubSection
    EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier     "ScreenRight"
        Device         "nVidia Corporation [GeForce 6200]"
        Monitor        "Viewsonic VX910"
        DefaultDepth    24
        Option         "TwinView" "0"
        Option         "metamodes" "nvidia-auto-select +0+0"
        SubSection     "Display"
            Depth       24
        EndSubSection
    EndSection
    Hope some of this helps. I need to check out d2globalinc's xorg.conf file as well.

Beans

Hello,

I am trying to use the xserver-xgl to get 4 four screens with compiz fusion as @d2globalinc in ubuntu 8.04, two nvidia 9800GT with two DVI each card, envy 173 driver and 4 tv with hdmi input. But when I install xserver-xgl I get a white screen after log in. Without xserver-xgl it's works but of course compiz effects NOT.

I also try in one screen:
    xserver-xgl + compiz enable --> Result white screen after log in

xserver-xgl + compiz disable + xinerama disable --> Result white screen after log in
    Xorg.conf for 1 screen with compiz and xinerama disable
    Code:
    # nvidia-settings: X configuration file generated by nvidia-settings
    # nvidia-settings:  version 1.0  (buildmeister@builder62)  Thu Feb  5 00:09:30 PST 2009

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "Layout0"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
        Option        "AIGLX" "true"
        Option       "XGL" "true"
    EndSection

Section "Files"
    EndSection

Section "Module"
        Disable       "dri2"
        Load           "dbe"
        Load       "dri"
        Load           "extmod"
        Load           "type1"
        Load           "freetype"
        Load           "glx"
    EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
        Option         "Xinerama" "0"
    EndSection

Section "Extensions"
        Option  "Composite" "Disable"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        # generated from default
        Identifier     "Mouse0"
        Driver         "mouse"
        Option         "Protocol" "auto"
        Option         "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
        Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        # generated from default
        Identifier     "Keyboard0"
        Driver         "kbd"
    EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        # HorizSync source: edid, VertRefresh source: edid
        Identifier     "Monitor0"
        VendorName     "Unknown"
        ModelName      "SHARP HDMI"
        HorizSync       15.0 - 75.0
        VertRefresh     23.0 - 76.0
        Option         "DPMS"
    EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier     "Device0"
        Driver         "nvidia"
        BoardName      "GeForce 9800 GT"
        BusID          "PCI:1:0:0"
        Option       "XAANoOffscreenPixmaps"
        Option       "NoLogo" "true"
        Option       "backingstore" "true"
    EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier     "Screen0"
        Device         "Device0"
        Monitor        "Monitor0"
        DefaultDepth    24
        Option         "TwinView" "0"
        Option       "AddARGBGLXVisuals"    "True"
        Option         "metamodes" "DFP-0: nvidia-auto-select +0+0"
        SubSection     "Display"
            Depth       24
        EndSubSection
    EndSection
    The Xorg.0.log does not give any error. If you need more information let me know.

Beans
    Distro

Hi ! (sorry for my bad english)

go to console (ctrl + alt + F1) and stop kdm (or gdm) with "sudo /etc/init.d/kdm stop" or ""sudo /etc/init.d/gdm stop"

after try "startx"

if you have got whtite screen again, do "alt" + "print screen" + "k" to kill your server X.

look your .xsession-errors (in your home) too.

for restart (gdm (or kdm) : "sudo /etc/init.d/kdm start"

Beans

Hi ! Sorry for off-top but someone can give information about configuration of three monitors in 9.04?
    I have two cads one ext - 7300 second int - 6100.

Beans

Thanks @jajaX!! Sorry about mine too. I'll try it now!

Beans

@jajaX I have followed your instructions but I get the same white screen I have take a look to .xsession-erros, there are a lot of warnings one that is repeated many times linked with compiz and can be the problem.

Code:
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x22000b1 can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Info: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x1e00003 to texture
    but I don't why appears!!! I put in the xorg.conf composite disable.

You could take a look the .xession-error file
    Code:
    /etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
    Setting IM through im-switch for locale=es_ES.
    Start IM through /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/all_ALL linked to /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/default.
    Checking for nVidia: present. 
    Starting Xgl with options:  -accel xv:fbo -accel glx:pbuffer -nolisten tcp -fullscreen -br +xinerama 
    Waiting 10 more seconds for Xgl to start...
    Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/TTF/, removing from list!
    Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/OTF, removing from list!
    Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/CID/, removing from list!
    FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc/" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

(seahorse-agent:17241): atk-bridge-WARNING **: AT_SPI_REGISTRY was not started at session startup.

(seahorse-agent:17241): atk-bridge-WARNING **: IOR not set.

(seahorse-agent:17241): atk-bridge-WARNING **: Could not locate registry
    Xlib:  extension "XEVIE" missing on display ":2.0".
    SESSION_MANAGER=local/vitriocean:/tmp/.ICE-unix/17241
    ** Message: another SSH agent is running at: /tmp/ssh-LoRZz17241/agent.17241
    No valid screens to apply stored configuration
    ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL front:0
    expected keysym, got XF86KbdLightOnOff: line 70 of pc
    last scanned symbol is: XF86KbdLightOnOff
    expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessDown: line 71 of pc
    last scanned symbol is: XF86KbdBrightnessDown
    expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessUp: line 72 of pc
    last scanned symbol is: XF86KbdBrightnessUp
    Warning:          Type "PC_RALT_LEVEL2" has 2 levels, but <LALT> has 3 symbols
                      Ignoring extra symbols
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <SYRQ> (keycode 92)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <II65> (keycode 101)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <BRK> (keycode 114)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK13> (keycode 118)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK14> (keycode 119)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK15> (keycode 120)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK16> (keycode 121)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK17> (keycode 122)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <KPDC> (keycode 123)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <XFER> (keycode 129)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I02> (keycode 130)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <NFER> (keycode 131)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I04> (keycode 132)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <AE13> (keycode 133)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I06> (keycode 134)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I07> (keycode 135)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I08> (keycode 136)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I09> (keycode 137)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0A> (keycode 138)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0B> (keycode 139)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0C> (keycode 140)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0D> (keycode 141)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0E> (keycode 142)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0F> (keycode 143)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I10> (keycode 144)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I11> (keycode 145)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I12> (keycode 146)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I13> (keycode 147)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I14> (keycode 148)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I15> (keycode 149)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I16> (keycode 150)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I17> (keycode 151)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I18> (keycode 152)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I19> (keycode 153)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1A> (keycode 154)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1B> (keycode 155)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K59> (keycode 157)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1E> (keycode 158)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1F> (keycode 159)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I20> (keycode 160)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I21> (keycode 161)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I22> (keycode 162)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I23> (keycode 163)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I24> (keycode 164)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I25> (keycode 165)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I26> (keycode 166)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I27> (keycode 167)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I28> (keycode 168)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I29> (keycode 169)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5A> (keycode 170)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2B> (keycode 171)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2C> (keycode 172)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2D> (keycode 173)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2E> (keycode 174)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2F> (keycode 175)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I30> (keycode 176)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I31> (keycode 177)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I32> (keycode 178)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I33> (keycode 179)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I34> (keycode 180)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5B> (keycode 181)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5D> (keycode 182)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5E> (keycode 183)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5F> (keycode 184)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I39> (keycode 185)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I3A> (keycode 186)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I3B> (keycode 187)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I3C> (keycode 188)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K62> (keycode 189)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K63> (keycode 190)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K64> (keycode 191)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K65> (keycode 192)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K66> (keycode 193)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I42> (keycode 194)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I43> (keycode 195)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I44> (keycode 196)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I45> (keycode 197)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K67> (keycode 198)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K68> (keycode 199)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K69> (keycode 200)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6A> (keycode 201)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I4A> (keycode 202)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6B> (keycode 203)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6C> (keycode 204)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6D> (keycode 205)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6E> (keycode 206)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6F> (keycode 207)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <HKTG> (keycode 208)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <KANA> (keycode 209)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <EISU> (keycode 210)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <AB11> (keycode 211)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I54> (keycode 212)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I55> (keycode 213)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I5A> (keycode 218)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K74> (keycode 219)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K75> (keycode 220)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K76> (keycode 221)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I5E> (keycode 222)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I5F> (keycode 223)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I60> (keycode 224)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I61> (keycode 225)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I62> (keycode 226)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I63> (keycode 227)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I64> (keycode 228)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I65> (keycode 229)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I66> (keycode 230)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I67> (keycode 231)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I68> (keycode 232)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I69> (keycode 233)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6A> (keycode 234)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6B> (keycode 235)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6C> (keycode 236)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6D> (keycode 237)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6E> (keycode 238)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6F> (keycode 239)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I70> (keycode 240)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I71> (keycode 241)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I72> (keycode 242)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I73> (keycode 243)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I74> (keycode 244)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I75> (keycode 245)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I76> (keycode 246)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I77> (keycode 247)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I78> (keycode 248)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I79> (keycode 249)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7A> (keycode 250)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7B> (keycode 251)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7C> (keycode 252)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7D> (keycode 253)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7E> (keycode 254)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7F> (keycode 255)
    Shutdown failed or nothing to shut down.
    xrdb:  "*Label.background" on line 220 overrides entry on line 150
    xrdb:  "*Text.background" on line 226 overrides entry on line 191
    xrdb:  "*Label.foreground" on line 232 overrides entry on line 151
    xrdb:  "*Text.foreground" on line 238 overrides entry on line 192
    seahorse nautilus module initialized
    Checking for Xgl: present. 
    Checking for nVidia: not present. 

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen3/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen3/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen2/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen2/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen1/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen1/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

Tracker version 0.6.6 Copyright (c) 2005-2007 by Jamie McCracken (jamiemcc@gnome.org)

This program is free software and comes without any warranty.
    It is licensed under version 2 or later of the General Public License which can be viewed at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

Initialising tracker...

** (trackerd:17486): WARNING **: Tracker daemon is already running - attempting to run in readonly mode
    Could not set idle IO priority...attempting best effort 7 priority
    starting HAL detection for ac adaptors...none found
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Info: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x1e00003 to texture

/usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x22000b3 can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Info: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x1e00030 to texture

Couldn't find a perfect decorator match; trying all decorators
    Starting emerald
    Throttle level is 0
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (video) - Warn: No 8 bit GLX pixmap format, disabling YV12 image format
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x48000cb can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x48000cf can't be bound to texture
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Deserializing HistogramRelevanceProvider...
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully deserialized HistogramRelevanceProvider.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Applications" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Define" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Copy to..." action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Move to..." action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Directory Scanner" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Firefox Bookmarks" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "GNOME Special Locations" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Email" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Manually-typed path items" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Open" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Open Terminal Here" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Open URL" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Recent Files" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Reveal" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Run" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Run in Terminal" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Error]: Failed to load item source from /usr/lib/gnome-do/Do.exe: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of Do.Core.DoItemSource'.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Internal GNOME Do Items" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "GNOME Do Item Sources" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /home/vitriocean/.local/share/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /usr/local/share/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Warn]: Could not read plugins directory /usr/local/share/gnome-do/plugins: Directory '/usr/local/share/gnome-do/plugins' not found.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /usr/share/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Warn]: Could not read plugins directory /usr/share/gnome-do/plugins: Directory '/usr/share/gnome-do/plugins' not found.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /usr/share/gdm/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Warn]: Could not read plugins directory /usr/share/gdm/gnome-do/plugins: Directory '/usr/share/gdm/gnome-do/plugins' not found.
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x5000001 can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: Couldn't bind background pixmap 0x5000001 to texture
    /etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
    Setting IM through im-switch for locale=es_ES.
    Start IM through /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/all_ALL linked to /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/default.
    Checking for nVidia: present. 
    Starting Xgl with options:  -accel xv:fbo -accel glx:pbuffer -nolisten tcp -fullscreen -br +xinerama 
    Waiting 10 more seconds for Xgl to start...
    FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc/" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

(seahorse-agent:17241): atk-bridge-WARNING **: AT_SPI_REGISTRY was not started at session startup.

(seahorse-agent:17241): atk-bridge-WARNING **: IOR not set.

(seahorse-agent:17241): atk-bridge-WARNING **: Could not locate registry
    Xlib:  extension "XEVIE" missing on display ":2.0".
    SESSION_MANAGER=local/vitriocean:/tmp/.ICE-unix/17241
    ** Message: another SSH agent is running at: /tmp/ssh-LoRZz17241/agent.17241
    No valid screens to apply stored configuration
    expected keysym, got XF86KbdLightOnOff: line 70 of pc
    last scanned symbol is: XF86KbdLightOnOff
    expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessDown: line 71 of pc
    last scanned symbol is: XF86KbdBrightnessDown
    expected keysym, got XF86KbdBrightnessUp: line 72 of pc
    last scanned symbol is: XF86KbdBrightnessUp
    Warning:          Type "PC_RALT_LEVEL2" has 2 levels, but <LALT> has 3 symbols
                      Ignoring extra symbols
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <SYRQ> (keycode 92)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <II65> (keycode 101)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <BRK> (keycode 114)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK13> (keycode 118)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK14> (keycode 119)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK15> (keycode 120)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK16> (keycode 121)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <FK17> (keycode 122)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <KPDC> (keycode 123)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <XFER> (keycode 129)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I02> (keycode 130)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <NFER> (keycode 131)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I04> (keycode 132)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <AE13> (keycode 133)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I06> (keycode 134)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I07> (keycode 135)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I08> (keycode 136)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I09> (keycode 137)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0A> (keycode 138)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0B> (keycode 139)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0C> (keycode 140)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0D> (keycode 141)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0E> (keycode 142)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I0F> (keycode 143)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I10> (keycode 144)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I11> (keycode 145)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I12> (keycode 146)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I13> (keycode 147)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I14> (keycode 148)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I15> (keycode 149)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I16> (keycode 150)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I17> (keycode 151)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I18> (keycode 152)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I19> (keycode 153)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1A> (keycode 154)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1B> (keycode 155)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K59> (keycode 157)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1E> (keycode 158)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I1F> (keycode 159)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I20> (keycode 160)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I21> (keycode 161)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I22> (keycode 162)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I23> (keycode 163)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I24> (keycode 164)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I25> (keycode 165)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I26> (keycode 166)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I27> (keycode 167)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I28> (keycode 168)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I29> (keycode 169)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5A> (keycode 170)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2B> (keycode 171)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2C> (keycode 172)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2D> (keycode 173)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2E> (keycode 174)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I2F> (keycode 175)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I30> (keycode 176)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I31> (keycode 177)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I32> (keycode 178)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I33> (keycode 179)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I34> (keycode 180)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5B> (keycode 181)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5D> (keycode 182)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5E> (keycode 183)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K5F> (keycode 184)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I39> (keycode 185)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I3A> (keycode 186)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I3B> (keycode 187)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I3C> (keycode 188)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K62> (keycode 189)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K63> (keycode 190)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K64> (keycode 191)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K65> (keycode 192)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K66> (keycode 193)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I42> (keycode 194)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I43> (keycode 195)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I44> (keycode 196)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I45> (keycode 197)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K67> (keycode 198)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K68> (keycode 199)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K69> (keycode 200)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6A> (keycode 201)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I4A> (keycode 202)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6B> (keycode 203)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6C> (keycode 204)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6D> (keycode 205)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6E> (keycode 206)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K6F> (keycode 207)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <HKTG> (keycode 208)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <KANA> (keycode 209)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <EISU> (keycode 210)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <AB11> (keycode 211)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I54> (keycode 212)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I55> (keycode 213)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I5A> (keycode 218)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K74> (keycode 219)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K75> (keycode 220)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <K76> (keycode 221)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I5E> (keycode 222)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I5F> (keycode 223)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I60> (keycode 224)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I61> (keycode 225)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I62> (keycode 226)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I63> (keycode 227)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I64> (keycode 228)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I65> (keycode 229)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I66> (keycode 230)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I67> (keycode 231)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I68> (keycode 232)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I69> (keycode 233)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6A> (keycode 234)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6B> (keycode 235)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6C> (keycode 236)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6D> (keycode 237)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6E> (keycode 238)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I6F> (keycode 239)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I70> (keycode 240)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I71> (keycode 241)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I72> (keycode 242)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I73> (keycode 243)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I74> (keycode 244)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I75> (keycode 245)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I76> (keycode 246)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I77> (keycode 247)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I78> (keycode 248)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I79> (keycode 249)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7A> (keycode 250)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7B> (keycode 251)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7C> (keycode 252)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7D> (keycode 253)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7E> (keycode 254)
    Warning:          No symbols defined for <I7F> (keycode 255)
    Shutdown failed or nothing to shut down.
    xrdb:  "*Label.background" on line 220 overrides entry on line 150
    xrdb:  "*Text.background" on line 226 overrides entry on line 191
    xrdb:  "*Label.foreground" on line 232 overrides entry on line 151
    xrdb:  "*Text.foreground" on line 238 overrides entry on line 192
    seahorse nautilus module initialized

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen3/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen3/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen2/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen2/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen1/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

(gnome-panel:17439): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen1/screen' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x6fef60

Tracker version 0.6.6 Copyright (c) 2005-2007 by Jamie McCracken (jamiemcc@gnome.org)

This program is free software and comes without any warranty.
    It is licensed under version 2 or later of the General Public License which can be viewed at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

Initialising tracker...

** (trackerd:17486): WARNING **: Tracker daemon is already running - attempting to run in readonly mode
    Could not set idle IO priority...attempting best effort 7 priority
    starting HAL detection for ac adaptors...none found

/usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Info: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x1e00030 to texture

Couldn't find a perfect decorator match; trying all decorators
    Starting emerald
    Throttle level is 0
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (video) - Warn: No 8 bit GLX pixmap format, disabling YV12 image format
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x48000cb can't be bound to texture
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Deserializing HistogramRelevanceProvider...
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully deserialized HistogramRelevanceProvider.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Applications" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Define" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Copy to..." action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Move to..." action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Directory Scanner" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Firefox Bookmarks" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "GNOME Special Locations" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Email" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Manually-typed path items" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Open" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Open Terminal Here" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Open URL" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Recent Files" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Reveal" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Run" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Run in Terminal" action.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Error]: Failed to load item source from /usr/lib/gnome-do/Do.exe: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of Do.Core.DoItemSource'.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "Internal GNOME Do Items" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Successfully loaded "GNOME Do Item Sources" item source.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /home/vitriocean/.local/share/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /usr/local/share/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Warn]: Could not read plugins directory /usr/local/share/gnome-do/plugins: Directory '/usr/local/share/gnome-do/plugins' not found.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /usr/share/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Warn]: Could not read plugins directory /usr/share/gnome-do/plugins: Directory '/usr/share/gnome-do/plugins' not found.
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Info]: Searching for plugins in directory /usr/share/gdm/gnome-do/plugins
    24/07/2009 15:56:26 [Warn]: Could not read plugins directory /usr/share/gdm/gnome-do/plugins: Directory '/usr/share/gdm/gnome-do/plugins' not found.
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x5000001 can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: Couldn't bind background pixmap 0x5000001 to texture

/usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x22000f1 can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Info: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x1c00022 to texture

/usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Warn: pixmap 0x22000f1 can't be bound to texture
    /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Info: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x1c00022 to texture

Thanks!!

Beans
    Distro

see that

edit : see your ".xession-error file"

Last edited by jajaX; July 25th, 2009 at 01:53 PM.

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast